IRDS™ News & Events
The IRDS transitioned to the IEEE Computer Society as part of the "Task Force on Rebooting Computing." The Task Force on Rebooting Computing (TFRC) is the home of the IEEE Rebooting Computing Initiative. The TFRC includes the IRDS/INC for road mapping activities and the INC meeting, the ICRC for conferences, and the LPCV competitions.
- The 2021 Edition of the IRDS™ was released in 2021. The reports are available for download on the 2021 Edition page.
- The 2022 IRDS revision work is now underway and will be released this spring.
2022 International Symposium on Roadmapping Devices and Systems (ISRDS)
The Computer Society Task Force for Rebooting Computing (TFRC) and the International Roadmap for Devices and Systems (IRDS) present the 2022 International Symposium on Roadmapping Devices and Systems (ISRDS) as a interactive virtual event. This is a two-day event. Registrants can register for Both Days, or either Day 1 or Day 2.
Over 20 presentations will be given.
Attend live sessions for the day that you are registered for (presentations are 20-30 minutes each) and are followed by a interactive question and answer session.
If you cannot attend multiple sessions or presentations for that day, videos-on-demand will be available for each day as individual recordings for each talk on May 17.
Download the Information Flyer to send to others!
Registration for On-Demand access is available at this link!
- Day 1—May 11, 2022, 11 am–5:15 pm EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME: "2022 IRDS Roadmap Summaries"
- IRDS IFT read-outs preview the 2022 International Roadmap for Devices and Systems (IRDS)
- Day 2—May 12, 2022, 12 pm–4:00 pm EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME: "New Directions for Computing"
- Highlights from the 2022 IEEE International Conference on Rebooting Computing (ICRC 2022).
For more information, visit the ISRDS page.
2022 IRDS Events
SiNANO Hybrid Event on May 17, 2022
EUROSOI-ULIS Conference in Udine, Italy, “The Future of Computing & Storage”
- Face to face and virtual meeting to highlight IRDS
- The focus on the 2022 IRDS will have an Introduction by Paolo Gargini and two sessions for the 2022 IRDS:
- More Moore
- Cryogenic Electronics and Quantum Information Processing
- For more information, please visit this Workshop Link
Systems and Devices Roadmap of Japan (SDRJ) Event on May 27, 2022
The SDRJ Review of 2022 IRDS
- Event will be in the Japanese language
- This will be a hybrid and virtual event - MORE INFORMATION IS COMING SOON!
Benefits for Your Organization at Every Level