IRDS™ News & Events
- Updated Guidelines Identify Trends for the Development of Electronic Devices and Systems - The Institute covers the 2018 Update of of IRDS™, as well as additional roadmaps being developed throughout IEEE on Wide-Bandgap Semiconductors, 5G Networks, and Heterogeneous Integration.
- How Are Process Nodes Defined? - ExtremeTech provides an overview of process nodes, scaling, and related advances in the semiconductor industry. It also covers the history of IRDS™.
- Registration is now open for the 2019 IEEE Rebooting Computing Week, 4-8 November 2019 in San Mateo, CA, USA. Event includes Industry Summit on the Future of Computing (4 November), IRDS™ Winter Meeting (4-5 November), and the 2019 IEEE International Conference on Rebooting Computing (ICRC) (6-8 November). Register now.
- The 2018 Edition of the IRDS™ has been released. This work is the result of a review and subsequent update of several 2017 chapters. The reports are available for download on the 2018 Edition page. Read the press release, "IEEE Update of the International Roadmap for Devices and Systems (IRDS™) Sets Course for Computer and Electronics Industry Growth" (Business Wire).
- The Spring IRDS™ workshop was held 3-5 April 2019 in Grenoble, France. More information can be found at the 2019 IEEE International Nanodevices & Computing (INC) Conference website.
This calendar indicates public events that showcase the progress of IRDS™. The IRDS™ also partners with conferences with shared interests.
SAVE THE DATES
4-5 November 2019
The IRDS™ Winter Meeting is in partnership with the IEEE International Conference on Rebooting Computing (ICRC) and part of the 2019 IEEE Rebooting Computing Week held from 4-8 November 2019 in San Mateo, California, USA.
Location: San Mateo Marriott
View the Meeting Agenda
Learn more about IEEE Rebooting Computing Week 2019
Register now (Deadline for advance registration discount: 15 October 2019)