IRDS™ News & Events
The IRDS has transitioned to the IEEE Computer Society as part of the new "Task Force on Rebooting Computing." The Task Force on Rebooting Computing (TFRC) is the new home for the IEEE Rebooting Computing Initiative. The TFRC includes the IRDS/INC for roadmapping activities and the INC meeting, the ICRC for conferences, and the LPCV competitions.
- The 2021 IEEE International Nanodevices & Computing (INC) will be a virtual event on 23-24 September 2021.
- The IEEE IRDS™ 2021 IFT Readouts (Day 1) and New Directions in Computing (Day 2) was held virtually on 26 and 27 May at the International Symposium on Roadmapping Devices and Systems (2021 ISRDS).
- The 2021 Edition of the IRDS™ has been released. The reports are available for download on the 2021 Edition page.
- The 2021 IRDS is scheduled to be released this spring and will be publicly available.
- The 2022 IRDS revision work is now underway.
September 23-24, 2021: IRDS and INC Virtual Event. (More information is below.)
- Day 1 offers summaries from 2021 IRDS™ chapters and plans for revising the 2022 IRDS™ roadmaps.
- Day 2 is the INC event featuring a series of expert keynotes: The main theme is nano devices, and includes, for example, nanomaterials, beyond silicon, and future device structures.
November 30: IRDS at the ICRC
- Day 1 -- IRDS IFT readouts as part of the ICRC
23-24 September 2021 • Virtual Meeting
The annual IEEE International Nanodevices and Computing (INC) conference covers the continuously evolving technology ecosystem based on nanotechnology, nanodevices and computing, supporting the global information technologies infrastructure. The INC conference includes predictions on devices for computing and communications, computer architecture, and applications.
Day 1 offers summaries from 2021 IRDS™ chapters and plans for revising the 2022 IRDS™ roadmaps.
Day 2 is the INC event that includes presentations and discussions from international experts that will cover nano-devices and materials in the fields of More Moore, More than Moore and Beyond-CMOS. Related subjects from SiNANO and the Systems and Devices Roadmap of Japan (SDRJ) will be presented.
For more information visit https://irds.ieee.org/news/
This calendar indicates public events that showcase the progress of IRDS™. The IRDS™ also partners with conferences with shared interests.
September 1-3, 2021: 2021 EUROSOI-ULIS (https://eurosoiulis2021.sciencesconf.org)
August 31, 2021 - "The Future of Nanoelectronics Devices and Systems Beyond Moore" Conference - Virtual event.
- 1 Day Workshop: DAY 1: -- The Future of Nanoelectronics Devices and Systems Beyond Moore Workshop, Sessions 1-5
- Registration is free of charge but required by August 23:
- A Workshop devoted to the update of the European contribution to the IRDS Roadmap in the field of More than Moore, Beyond CMOS and Emerging Materials (supported by EDS).
“2021 IRDS IFT Summaries” (in Japanese) - Virtual Webinar
- June 7, 2021
- Day 1 – 2021 IRDS IFT Roadmap Summaries
IEEE IRDS™ 2020 IFT Readouts
30 November 2020 | Virtual Event
IEEE INC 2020/IRDS™ Fall 2020 IFT Readouts
2-3 September 2020 | Virtual Event
INC/IRDS™ 2020 was held 2-3 September as a virtual event.
Sessions are available on-demand for a limited time. If you previously registered for this conference, sign in with your IEEE account and access the recordings via the links below.